Christmas is fast approaching, and I know it can be difficult to buy gifts for the fitness buff in your life. So I thought I’d put together a little Gift Guide of items that might help you find the perfect present for your fit loved one (and maybe give my friends and family the slightest nudge in the right direction too!).
1. Helly Hansen Warm Freeze Base Layer | 2. UGG Classic Tall boots | 3. inov8 Fastlift 335 | 4. Lorna Jane Yoga/Pilates Sock | 5. Sweaty Betty Chandrasana Yoga Leggings | 6. Lorna Jane Mod Squad Sports Bra | 7. Complete Runner’s Day-By-Day 2015 Desk Diary | 8. DBA Sports “You Say Obsessed” Sports Bra | 9. GymTote Reese Bag | 10. GoPro Hero 3+ Black | 11. The Sports Gene | 12. Lore of Running
1. This Helly Hansen base layer is the cutest of cute. Who doesn’t want a running top that looks like a Christmas jumper?
2. UGG boots… they may be a bit like Marmite, but you can’t deny they’d keep your feet toasty warm on cold morning drives to yoga.
3. Every self-respecting weightlifter/crossfitter should own a pair of weightlifting shoes, and these inov8 Fastlifts are just to die for. Size 8.5 pretty please 😉
4. Yoga socks, for when the UGGs come off. Obviously.
5. Sweaty Betty do the most amazing yoga leggings, and these Chandrasana leggings have such a gorgeous print. I want to be covered in monochrome flowers please.
6. This Lorna Jane sports bra comes in a beautiful geometric print. Perfect for when summer comes back around and we can show off those summer bodies we worked so hard all winter for.
7. This running diary may look a little dated, but it’s the best of the bunch with it’s dated sections for each and every run you do next year. It even has tips and inspirational quotes. Nice.
8. DBA Sports Apparel are known for their quotation kit and this bra says it all to me. You say obsessed. I say Dedicated. High five!
9. GymTote bags are stunning. What fitness lady wouldn’t want a gym bag that looks like a handbag to take her from the office to the gym?
10. GoPro Hero 3+ Black. Amazing features. Gadget heaven. I’m lucky enough to be having one of these on the way this Christmas. Yay.
11. A fascinating book about sporting performance and genetics. Seriously, this is a must read and will certainly be on my read list for 2015.
12. Something every serious runner should read. The Lore of Running covers physiology, training, races, injuries and more. Get it or regret it.
What’s on your Fitness Wishlist this Christmas? Do you have any must-have items you’re hoping for?